The Zeitronix Wideband Air/Fuel ratio meter and datalogging system is a high quality, stand-alone system for use with carbureted and electronic fuel injection engines.
The new Zt-3 has the same high quality, high precision air fuel ratio readings as our signature Zt-2 wideband. The Zt-3 supports wideband air fuel ratio and lambda readings, adjustable simulated narrowband output and a new configurable linear wideband output for ease of use with engine management systems and 3rd party gauges.
The new Zt-3's dimensions are only 3 by 2 by 1 inches. The case includes slots case for easy zip tie mounting in a tucked away location.
No matter if you have a stand alone engine management system, a piggy back fuel control or a carbureted engine. The Zt-3 Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Meter is a must for serious tuners! Finally you can tune for more power, closer to the edge, precisely monitoring Air/Fuel ratio and datalogging up to 9 hours of data with a blazing rate of 65 samples per second per graph. The Zeitronix Data Logger Software can be utilized as a real time display when using a standard Zt-3 kit with or without the ZR-1 or DashDAQ displays.
On Board Diagnostics (OBDII) is not required but may be monitored through use of the DashDAQ II XL display which reads and clears engine error codes, log Zt-3 Wideband System and OBDII data and has many additional performance features.
Very simple installation - connect two wires to +12V and ground and place the O2 sensor in the exhaust stream and you are ready to read AFR! A simple LED indicator displays off, warm-up and running modes.
Additional information is available for setting up the configurable linear wideband output with your particular engine management system.
- 0.1 AFR accuracy
- Operating voltage 10V to 18V
- Switching power supply for oxygen sensor heater
- Precise sensor temperature control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Integrated self resettable fuse
- Positive lock connectors
- Protected inputs and outputs
- Flexible Plug and Play Sensor Harness with a small, easy to route through the fire wall, connector
- Kits available with or without the wideband oxygen sensor included
- Easy to install plug and play kit
- Configurable Wideband Analog Output
- Narrowband Output
- Bosch Wideband O2 sensor Input
- Simulated Narrowband Output
- Linear Wideband Output (configurable with a default setup of AFR = Volts * 2 + 9.6
- Serial data output to the Zeitronix ZR-1 AFR, DashDAQ and nGauge displays
- Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required)
Zeitronix Datalogging Software
The Zt-3 communicates with the PC Laptop via the serial port. The Zeitronix Data Logger (ZDL) software records up to 9 hours of data per single file. Many different screen display options are available including plots, text and dashboard views and uses a black plot background for easy night tuning. Logging start, stop and pause are accessible from keyboard shortcuts. The ZDL software supports excel CSV and text data export.
Win98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7 compatible.
You do not need P4, P3 or even P2 laptop. We understand that you want to leave your new laptop at home and dedicate the old one to car tuning. We give you well optimized software. If your laptop is capable of running Win95 and up it is good enough for the Zeitronix logging software.
The digital gauge screen option could be used when purchasing the Zt-3 without a display.
Zeitronix Data Logging Software Download.
Standard Zt-3 Kit Includes:
- Zt-3 Wideband Controller
- Bosch 5 wire Wideband Oxygen Sensor
- Oxygen Sensor Harness (10 feet length)
- Signal Harness
- Serial datalogging cable with RJ-12 to DB-9 converting plug
ZR-3 AFR Gauge
The ZR-3 AFR Gauge works with all Zt-2 and Zt-3 Wideband Systems. The ZR-3 Gauge plugs into the Zt-3/Zt-2 DATA port. Power and serial data is supplied directly through the single connection - there are no additional +12V or ground wires. The ZR-3 cable length is 5 ft (1.5m).
The ZR-3 AFR gauge is only 6/8" (19mm) thick. The back of the gauge is completely flat with cable hidden in a cavity and can be surface mounted almost anywhere inside the car cabin using a piece of Velcro or double sided tape. The ZR-2 base allows the gauge to be mounted in a standard 2” 1/16 (52mm) gauge pod. For additional mounting options the package includes 2 set screws and 2 nuts (4-40 screw size).
- Red, Blue and White digital AFR readout with large 0.4" (10mm) digits
- Stylish, machined, brushed aluminum or black anodized bezel and slim enclosure
- Blue and Red Digits come with black anodized aluminum bezel. White Digits come with natural aluminum bezel.
- Slim 0.75" (19mm) design for flexible 52mm pod or surface mounting options
- High contrast display visible even in direct sunlight
ZR-3 Gauge Dimensions:
- Base diameter 2" 1/16 (52mm)
- Bezel diameter 2" 1/2 (62mm)
- Thickness 0.75" (19mm)
- Digit height 0.3" (7.5mm)