One of the most common suspension service items as they are easily inspected and simple to replace. Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication and performance. Be sure to measure the sway bar diameter to ensure appropriate diameter mount bushing is selected.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour.
- 2 Bushings, Grease
- Fitment Time (Hours): 1
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: DIY - Do It Yourself
- Fitment Notes: N/A
- Wheel Alignment Required: No
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2012-ON AUDI A3 MK3 (TYP 8V) INCL QUATTRO 4/5CYL (20.7mm)
- 2012-ON AUDI S3 MK3 (TYP 8V) INCL RS3 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2015-ON AUDI TT MK3 (TYP FV) FWD 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2015-ON AUDI TT MK3 (TYP FV) QUATTRO 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2012-ON SKODA OCTAVIA MK3 (TYP 5E) 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 GTI, GTD (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2013-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 R (TYP 5G) 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2014-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF ALLTRACK ALLTRACK MK7 AND 7.5 (TYP 5G) 4CYL (20.7mm)
- 2014-ON VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B8 (TYP 3G) 4CYL (20.7mm)