Most would agree that the time and stress to remove and replace bushings and ball joints to suspension arms can be hard to justify. Making up press tools and damaging arms are just two of the problems one can endure. Why put yourself through it when you can purchase complete arms, fitted with market leading Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings and premium quality ball joints (if applicable).
- Protective E-Coat coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- 1 Arm, Grease
- Fitment Time (Hours): 1
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: DIY - Do It Yourself
- Fitment Notes: N/A
- Wheel Alignment Required: Yes
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2008-2016 FORD FALCON FG, FGX 6/8CYL (Left hand side only. Complete arm fitted with bushings and ball joint)