Worn front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Replace worn bushings to as new condition utilising Whiteline's advanced synthetic elastomer bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Precisely placed dampening voids further reduces harshness from sudden road inputs.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase .
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour.
- 2 Shell Bushings, 2 Bushings, 2 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Fitment Time (Hours): N/A
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: N/A
- Fitment Notes: Refer Install Guide
- Wheel Alignment Required: No
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2011-2018 FORD FOCUS LW, LZ 4CYL (Adds +0.5deg caster)
- 2012-2018 FORD FOCUS LW, LZ ST 4CYL (Adds +0.5deg caster)
- 2016-2018 FORD FOCUS LZ RS 4CYL (Adds +0.5deg caster)
- 2009-2014 MAZDA MAZDA3 BL MPS 4CYL (Adds +0.5deg caster)
- 2009-2014 MAZDASPEED AXELA BL MPS 4CYL (Adds +0.5deg caster)