Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BWK018 is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 24mm 2 point adjustable front sway bar and 22mm 2 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- These high strength links increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- PTFE lining provides an extraordinary low coefficient of friction eliminating the need to lubricate the bushing.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase .
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- 2 Sway Bars, 4 Links, 4 Bushings, 4 Saddles, 2 Lateral Locks, 2 Plates, 4 Spacers, 4 Bolts, 10 Washers, 4 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
- Fitment Time (Hours): 3
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: DIY - With Specialist Tools
- Fitment Notes: Refer Install Guide
- Wheel Alignment Required: No
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2012-ON AUDI A3 MK3 (TYP 8V) INCL QUATTRO 4/5CYL (Suits FWD models - contains BWF21XZ, BWR24Z, KLC167A and KLC202 - essential to 'Activate more grip')
- 2015-ON AUDI TT MK3 (TYP FV) FWD 4CYL (contains BWF21XZ, BWR24Z, KLC167A and KLC202 - essential to 'Activate more grip')
- 2012-ON SKODA OCTAVIA MK3 (TYP 5E) 4CYL (Suits FWD models - contains BWF21XZ, BWR24Z, KLC167A and KLC202 - essential to 'Activate more grip')
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Contains BWF21XZ, BWR24Z, KLC167A and KLC202 - essential to 'Activate more grip')
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 GTI, GTD (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Contains BWF21XZ, BWR24Z, KLC167A and KLC202 - essential to 'Activate more grip')