The ultimate entry level suspension upgrade! Performance, handling and comfort make up the Grip Series Stage 1 kit featuring Whiteline signature front and rear adjustable (where applicable) swaybars, drop links and performance lowering springs.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- These high strength links increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Cold rolled in Europe from the highest quality material.
- These progressive rate springs are designed to provide improved performance without compromising ride quality characteristics.
- Engineered for superior fit/performance with OEM shocks while produced to the finest tolerances ensuring exact fitment.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- PTFE lining provides an extraordinary low coefficient of friction eliminating the need to lubricate the bushing.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase .
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- 4 Springs, 2 Sway Bars, 4 Links, 4 Bushings, 4 Saddles, 2 Lateral Locks, 2 Plates, 4 Spacers, 4 Bolts, 10 Washers, 4 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
- Fitment Time (Hours): 7
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: Trade Specialist
- Fitment Notes: Refer Install Guide
- Wheel Alignment Required: Yes
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Vehicle sway bar and lowered spring kit - contains WSK-VWN005 and BWK018 - essential to 'Activate more grip')
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 GTI, GTD (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Vehicle sway bar and lowered spring kit - contains WSK-VWN005 and BWK018 - essential to 'Activate more grip')