Whiteline Springs deliver improved vehicle performance whilst maintaining safety and ride quality characteristics. This kit contains 4.1kg/mm (229lb/in) front rated springs that provide a 30mm drop while the 4.3kg/mm (241lb/in) rated rears deliver a desirable 25mm to the vehicle. By lowering the vehicles centre of gravity, the unique and progressive rate coil design not only improve performance but enhance overall appearance. Developed and manufactured in Europe from the highest quality materials, coating and to the finest tolerances guaranteeing exact fitment. Whiteline Springs are engineered for optimal balance with OEM and aftermarket shocks. For total grip activation match with Whiteline Sway Bar and Essentials kit for unrivalled handling and optimal vehicle performance.
- Cold rolled in Europe from the highest quality material.
- These progressive rate springs are designed to provide improved performance without compromising ride quality characteristics.
- Engineered for superior fit/performance with OEM shocks while produced to the finest tolerances ensuring exact fitment.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour.
- 4 Springs
- Fitment Time (Hours): 4
- Degree Of Fitment Difficulty: Trade Specialist
- Fitment Notes: N/A
- Wheel Alignment Required: Yes
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Front and rear performance coil spring kit - lowers vehicle 30mm front and 25mm rear)
- 2012-ON VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK7 AND 7.5 GTI, GTD (TYP 5G) 3/4CYL (Front and rear performance coil spring kit - lowers vehicle 30mm front and 25mm rear)