A fixed 50/50 vented valve, the Turbosmart Shortie Kompact Dual Port valves have been specifically designed to suit BorgWarner EFR and KKK turbos. They also fit the popular Ford Ecoboost engines.
Unlike the standard, plastic valves that use un-reinforced diaphragms and are known to crack under increased boost, the new BW/KKK/Ecoboost Kompact valves use O-Ring sealed piston which, coupled with their billet aluminium construction give them over 30PSI boost handling capability.
Designed as a bolt-on replacement of the factory valve on all BorgWarner EFR, KKK and most Ecoboost turbos, the Kompact Shortie Dual Port provides better boost response and greater boost handling capability.
Included with each Kompact Shortie kit is:
- Model specific valve, Straight and Banjo Nipples, and Mounting screws.
Compare OEM diverter valve flange to technical drawing above (second photo)
- Ford Falcon Ecoboost FGX (2.0L)
- Ford Focus XR5 Mk2 LS/LT/LV (2.5L)
- Ford Focus RS Mk2 LV (2.5L)
- Ford Focus ST Mk3 LW/LZ (2.0L)
- Porsche 911 GT2 997 (two valves required)
- Porsche 911 Turbo 997 (two vavles required)
- Volvo C30 T5
- Volvo C70 T5
- Volvo S40 T5
- Volvo S60 T5
- Volvo V50 T5
- Volvo V70 T5