The "conversion" fuel rails convert the OEM side feed fuel injector setup to top feed allowing the use of high flow fuel injectors (not included). The fuel rail injector bores are 14mm ID. Manufactured with a large internal bore, the fuel rails can support all necessary engine power requirements. They are CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum, black anodized, and laser engraved for a high quality surface finish. The fuel rails are compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85. Machined press-fit phenolic spacers are included to insulate intake manifold heat transfer.
The four billet injector seats are anodized and laser etched and provide a sealed receptacle for top feed fuel injectors. The seats are designed for injectors with 14mm lower O-rings.
For the 20-0579-02 conversion fuel rails, mounting brackets are included that permit a wide range of Subaru vehicles to be used.
Do NOT purchase "WRX Fitment" injectors. See more information about injector fitment below.
- Injector Dynamics ID850-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
- Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
- Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rails (x2)
- Black Anodized Version 1-2 Conversion Fuel Rail Mount (x2)
- Black Anodized and Laser Etched 26mm Injector Seats (x4)
- Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Spacers (x4)
- Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Bolt Washers (x4)
- Stainless Steel M8x1.25 Mounting Bolts (x4)