Hardware for installing a Radium Engineering fuel filter in the late model Subarus. As shown, the mount is located on the frame rail just to the LH side of the transmission. The mounting bracket secures using factory hole locations. The lower half of the billet aluminum clamp secures the filter using stainless steel bolts.
The picture above shows the Fuel Filter and 10AN ORB Fittings (both sold separately).
- Mounts using OEM Holes
- No Permanent Modifications Required
- Laser Cut Anodized Aluminum Bracket
- Billet Anodized Aluminum Clamps
- Clamp Diameter: 60mm (2.36")
- Stainless Steel Bolts
- The filter is not included in the mount kit.
- Aftermarket fuel lines and fittings will need to be configured separately.
- This clamp will also work with an external Bosch 0 580 254 044 fuel pump.