- Direct fit for the 2015+ Volkswagen Golf TSI/GTI/R
- 2.7°C reduction in global coolant temperatures
- 56% increase in radiator core volume
- Features a 1.65" (42mm) thick, efficiently brazed aluminum core
- Features a 42mm thick, efficiently brazed aluminium core
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes for maximum durability
- CNC-machined inlet and outlet with OEM style quick disconnect fittings
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Help keep your hot-hatch cool with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator designed for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R. The Golf GTI is the grandfather of the hot-hatchback, but even after seven generations, this sensational vehicle still needs assistance when it comes to keeping its cool. Here at Mishimoto, we are more than eager to overhaul the MK7's radiator design for more optimized performance.
The stock radiator is adequate for daily driving in any iteration of the Golf and other MQB related cousins. The design struggles to keep up when under more harsh conditions. The thin core coupled with the plastic end tanks also sew the seeds of future cracks and leaks as the vehicle ages.
We started from the ground up with the Mishimoto Performance Radiator, starting with a full-aluminium construction. From the mounting points to the inlet and outlet, the aluminium end tanks are sure to endure the test of time. Complete with precision TIG-welding to our core, the Mishimoto design is significantly less prone to leaks later down the road. To further increase our design's strength, we've incorporated struts into our core's coolant tube, making this radiator much more resistant to twisting and flexing and effectively reducing the risk of a damaged core to nearly zero.
Durability wasn't the only improvement on our mind, and we wanted to ensure a more efficient coolant temperature regulation for your Golf's engine. To do so, we expanded the core to 42mm along with precision adjustments to the fin design resulting in a 56% increase in core volume and 76% bump in external fin surface area. Combined with our louvered fin technology, this radiator is capable of reducing global coolant temperatures for a consistently cool hot-hatch.
The Performance Aluminium Radiator for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R is available in a polished finish and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Performance Aluminum Radiator
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty