- Direct fit for the 2014-2017 Ford Fiesta ST
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 3", 304 stainless steel design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 3-bolt CNC mounting flange to the turbo
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.5" mid-pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
3" is the way to go when talking downpipes. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST downpipe is 3" from the turbine outlet flange all the way to the flex pipe. Maximizing flow and reducing backpressure is the key to unlocking potential in any turbocharged vehicle. The reduced backpressure speeds up turbo spool to drop the boost threshold lower in the rev range.
To boost the size of your entire exhaust system, pick up the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Cat-Back Exhaust for most impressive results.Full 304 stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and eventual failure that plagues aluminized steel systems. The 3" turbine to downpipe flange is CNC-machined for a leak-free connection and easy installation.
Next in line on this Fiesta ST downpipe is the high-flow catalytic converter, which frees up some airflow when compared to the beefy stock equipment. Just in case you wanted to keep your stock cat-back system, this Fiesta ST downpipe bolts effortlessly to the stock system or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.5" mid-pipe!
(1) Stainless Steel downpipe with 3-bolt flange and 2-bolt flange
(1) High Flow Catalytic Converter
(1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe. Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle, and other supporting modifications that are installed.
The Mishimoto downpipe is for track and off-road use only. The customer must have a professional engine tune/calibration after installing the downpipe.
CATALYTIC CONVERTER OUTER MATERIAL 304 Stainless Steel
CATALYTIC CONVERTER INTERIOR MATERIAL 200 Cell Spun Metallic Core