Sharing all the benefits of the 4000 Series, DBA's 5000 Series rotors are a composite 2 piece direct replacement brake rotor. DBA uses only the highest quality materials to ensure optimal performance under the most strenuous circumstances, combining high carbon cast-iron rings with aerospace grade aluminium hats (T6061-T6), held together with National Aerospace Standards (NAS) bolts and crimp nuts.
The 5000 Series share all of the performance technology featured in the 4000 Series, with the added benefits of further weight reduction and improved heat management via aluminium hats.
DBA's 5000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement 2 piece performance brake rotor. Featuring all the benefits of the 5000 Series along with DBA's patented world renowned T3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA's T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional precise CNC machined tri-symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive and smoother braking experience. The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
DBA's 5000 Series T3 rotors are recommended for all performance applications from street driving, 4_4 and SUV, light utility vehicles, track days, club racing, rally cars and armoured vehicles.
2-Piece Design with Aerospace grade aluminium hats (T6061-T6)
- The use of aerospace grade aluminium hats reduces the unsprung weight of the brake rotors, while allowing for uniform radial disc expansion through the cast iron rings, and reduced heat transfer from disc to hub via the aluminium hats.
Kangaroo Paw � 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness and prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise which offers a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- Increased number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gasses to escape throughincreases the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
- Universal slot designeliminates the need for left and right discs
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time which minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Special formulation designed to respond to DBA's TSP process.
Thermographic Temperature Monitoring
- Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures.
- When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colours allowing the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims.
Paint protection on non-friction areas
- Reduces corrosion, enhances appearance, stops any unsightly rust formation, adds value to the product.
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake discs to the measurements provided in the Specifications tab. Vehicle fitsment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 2009-2011 Ford Focus RS Mk2 LV