DBA's 4000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement single-piece performance brake rotor. Featuring all the benefits of the 4000 Series plus DBA's patented world renowned T3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA's T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional, precise, CNC machined tri-symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
DBA's 4000 Series T3 rotors are recommended for all performance applications from street driving, 4_4 and SUV, light utility vehicles, track days, rally cars and armoured vehicles.
Kangaroo Paw 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness and prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise which offers a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- Increased number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gasses to escape through increases the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
- Universal slot design eliminates the need for left and right discs
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time which minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Special formulation designed to respond to DBA's TSP process.
Thermographic Temperature Monitoring
- Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures.
- When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colours allowing the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims.
Paint protection on non-friction areas
- Reduces corrosion, enhances appearance, stops any unsightly rust formation, adds value to the product.
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake discs to the measurements provided in the Specifications tab. Vehicle fitsment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- Ford Falcon BA/BF Inc XR6, XR8 (with 322x28mm Discs)
- Ford Falcon FG/FGX Inc XR6, XR8 (with 322x28mm Discs)
- Ford Territory SY (with 322x28mm Discs)
- Ford Territory SZ (with 322x28mm Discs)