DBA T2 Street Series Slotted Rotors
DBA's Street Series T2 rotor provides all the benefits of DBA's Street Series direct replacement rotors with the added benefit of performance braking through the introduction of DBA's patented T2 slot design.
The T2 slot design features precise CNC machined bi-symmetrical slots, resulting in a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T2 slot increases the number of exit points, allowing friction dust and gases to escape and enhancing the pad bite.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design also eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
We recommend the T2 slot design for more intensive braking applications.
Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
For years, engine builders have been pushing motors to the limits of their ability, and at Hawk Performance, we're closer than ever to pushing the ABS Rev Limiter to its limits. High Performance Street 5.0 pads give your vehicle the greatest stopping power and pedal feel without compromising ABS. HPS 5.0 is a Ferro-Carbon compound that provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports. The results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, and street car friendly characteristics.
Brake Pad Features:
- STREET USE ONLY
- Aggressive torque
- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 38 DegC-400 DegC operating temperatures
- 38 DegC-290 DegC optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads and discs to the pad shape diagram and measurements provided in the specifications tab. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 2011-2015 Ford Focus LW (with 271mm discs)
- 2011-2015 Ford Focus ST LW (with 271mm discs)