DBA T2 Street Series Slotted Rotors
DBA's Street Series T2 rotor provides all the benefits of DBA's Street Series direct replacement rotors with the added benefit of performance braking through the introduction of DBA's patented T2 slot design.
The T2 slot design features precise CNC machined bi-symmetrical slots, resulting in a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T2 slot increases the number of exit points, allowing friction dust and gases to escape and enhancing the pad bite.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design also eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
We recommend the T2 slot design for more intensive braking applications.
Hawk Performance HP+ Brake Pads
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and track day applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
- Low to mid temperature range
- Fade resistant
- Smooth & predictable torque
- Ideal for Autocross & club racing events
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 38 Deg C-425 Deg C operating temperatures
- 149 Deg C-315 Deg C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads and discs to the pad shape diagram and measurements provided in the specifications tab. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 2015-2018 Ford Focus LZ (with 271mm discs)
- 2015-2018 Ford Focus ST LZ (with 271mm discs)