The APR Oil Catch Can System replaces the failure prone factory positive crank ventilation (PCV) system and traps excessive crankcase oil vapors and gunk from entering the engine. The system eliminates a common performance robbing boost leak, while reducing carbon buildup on intake valves, octane lowering oil vapors and oil pooling within the intake tract. It's a simple modification to install, drains in seconds with the flick of a knob, and is recommended at all stages of performance.
- Increases performance
- Increases performance by eliminating a common boost leak, and reducing octane lowering oil vapors and airflow restricting carbon buildup.
- Eliminates a boost leak
- The PCV block-off plate eliminates the failure prone factory PCV valve.
- Catches oil and gunk
- Oil and gunk pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Easy to drain
- A simple knob allows the system to drain in seconds without any tools.
- Easy to install
- Installs in minutes
- The hoses pop right on without tools thanks to the OEM Norma fittings.
- Easy to maintain
- Yearly maintenance is a snap thanks to the two-piece billet design.
- High-quality hoses
- Resist oil degradation, kinks, abrasion, and blockage from freezing, with an OEM look.
- High-quality can, plate and bracket
- Strong, clean and attractive billet-aluminum and stainless steel parts look right at home in the engine bay.