- Direct fit for the 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L Diesel
- Mandrel-bent aluminium pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Shorter hot side for ease of installation
- Cold-side pipe includes bung that can be drilled and tapped for a sensor or boost gauge
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
- Available in polished or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Includes constant tension worm gear clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L diesel is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet. With its direct-injected and turbocharged diesel engine producing 470 Nm of torque, the 2019+ Ranger is focused on combining efficiency with capability. The 3.2L Duratorq engine under the bonnet of the Ranger produces plenty of power to let you roam free, but what if you want more? Adding a tune and more boost is a great way to squeeze more power from the Ranger, but the stock rubber intercooler pipes are only made to handle so much boost. That’s why Mishimoto has developed this aluminium intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L Diesel.
Our all-aluminium intercooler pipes are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminium with a polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish. These pipes eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow and power potential.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is a synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto constant tension worm gear clamps for accurate and consistent holding power.
Like all of our Ranger products, this 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L Diesel Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit is a direct fit and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.