Integrated Engineering Turbo Inlet Pipe - Audi A3, S3 8V/TT, TTS 8S/VW Golf Mk7/Passat B8
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED
or 4 payments of $54.00 with Learn more
IS YOUR STOCK INLET ROBBING POWER?
The factory installed plastic turbo inlet found installed on your VW or Audi Gen 3 1.8T or 2.0T TSI engine is adequate enough for stock cars with factory hardware and ECU calibrations. However, the necked down design becomes a major flow restriction when ran with power upgrades such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, downpipes, and ECU upgrades.
UPGRADE YOUR TURBO INLET PIPE
The IE Turbo Inlet Pipe helps you to get the most out of your IS38 or IS20 turbo and power upgrades by removing the factory flow restriction. The cast aluminum design allows for a constant diameter elbow increasing efficiency from the intake to the turbo without the bottleneck design of the factory unit.
Dyno graph tested on a 2019 GTI with Stage 2 hardware & software on 93 octane
Your new turbo inlet pipe has been in-house CNC machined and includes all required hardware to allow for a perfect and easy installation. View and download the install guide here.
REQUIRES AFTERMARKET INTAKE
Due to the larger size of your new inlet pipe, this must be installed with an aftermarket cold air intake. This is a direct install along with an IE V2 MK7/8V MQB Intake Kit (PN IEINCI11). A "universal" silicone adapter is supplied that will allow it to be adapted to most 3 inch cold air intakes (direct fit is not guaranteed with non-IE brand intake kits).
TURBO INLET PIPE FEATURES
- Greatly improves air-flow to turbocharger
- Constant high-flow inner diameter
- Easy install, no modifications necessary
- Long life cast aluminum alloy
- In-house CNC machined for perfect fitment
- No leak o ring seal to turbocharger
- Outflows stock inlet by 110CFM
- Audi - A3 2015+ 8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines
- Audi - S3 2015+ 8V 2.0T engine
- Audi - TT 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- Audi - TTS 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf R 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GTI 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GLI 2019+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf/Alltrak 2015+ MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- VW - Passat 2013+ B8 1.8T & 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engines
- VW - Tiguan 5N 2017+ 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine
Note: Does not fit with the DV+ Diverter Valve or Diverter Valve spacers.