Integrated Engineering Stage 1 Performance ECU Flash - Audi S3 8V/TTS 8S/VW Golf R Mk7 7.5
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED
or 4 payments of $207.25 with Learn more
Note: An IE POWERlink is required to install tune (sold separately)
Adding an IE Performance ECU Tune to your engine packs a serious punch both in performance gains and in additional features resulting in extremely competitive power that will give you the edge on the street or track. IE’s in-house calibration engineers have taken several steps to ensure you a smooth and safe operation by maintaining factory safety limits, or “fail safes”, resulting in extreme reliability. As a final step, the software has been calibrated in various test environments that ensure smooth operation in all types of climates and elevations.
Stage 1 is precisely calibrated to make the most of your stock hardware. Huge horsepower and torque gains are delivered smoothly across the entire powerband without adding a single aftermarket part. Enthusiasts will have the choice between 91 & 93 fuel octanes and the ability to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler or intake if wanted. Low torque (manual trans w/ stock clutch) and high torque (DSG trans or upgraded clutch) files are available.
STAGE 1 FEATURES:
- Gain 75hp on stock hardware
- Unleash hidden power in 30 minutes or less
- No hardware upgrades required
- Supports 91 & 93 octanes
- RPM limit raised to 7000 RPM
- Road speed limiters removed
- Easy upgrade to Stage 2 (only pay the difference)
- Low torque file available for stock clutch manual cars
- Compatible with IE Cold Air Intake
- Compatible with IE FDS Intercooler
- Compatible with IE DSG Tune
- All safety protocols remain for reliable engine life
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Requires IE POWERlink Flash Tool
- Requires Windows 7+ powered device
HOW DO I INSTALL THE TUNE?
IE's own in-house developed POWERlink cable and software gives you the freedom to quickly flash your car’s engine control unit (ECU) or transmission control unit (TCU) with your new IE performance tune. The cable simply plugs into your vehicle’s OBD-2 port, from there simply follow the on-screen directions to quickly upload the tune. Adding horsepower is as easy as clicking FLASH NOW!
The flash tool also grants instant access to upgrade tune stages, switch fuel octanes, flash back to stock, perform engine diagnostics, read/clear codes and gather high-quality operating data via logging.
- Laptop or tablet with Wifi connection and USB port running Windows 7 or above operating system required. Powered by 32 or 64 bit processor with 1.0GHz or greater and 4GB of Ram.
OPTIONAL EXHAUST CRACKLE
Make people look twice when your TTS, S3, or Golf R drives by. This feature makes your performance car sound like a true motorsport machine when you rev, decelerate, or let off the throttle for gear changes. This exhaust crackle is completely safe and entirely addicting. Optional feature included with stage 2 tunes.
REST OF WORLD (ROW) SUPPORT
- IE tunes are designed and written on North American (NA) vehicles. Although IE does offer ROW purchases of software files, some ECUs available only in certain countries or markets may not be supported in our current file library. If you have access to read your ECU code, please contact us to verify compatibility before purchase.
- IE performance calibrations continue to make power and torque above the factory rev limiter. To take advantage of the larger power band, factory rev limits have been raised to 7000RPM. On automatic equipped cars, our DSG Tune is required to unlock these higher RPM ranges. DSG Calibration will shift slightly before (6900RPM).
Once a tune purchase is applied to your vehicle's ECU, the tune is permanently registered to the vehicle and non-transferable to other vehicles. Tune can be transferred to a second party in the event of vehicle transfer of ownership only. Try IE software for 45 days from shipment date, if for any reason you are unsatisfied the tune may be removed and refunded risk-free.
- Audi S3 8V/8.5V
- Audi TTS 8S/8.5S
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.5