Integrated Engineering Stage 1 Performance ECU Flash - Audi A3 8V/VW Golf GTI Mk7
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED
or 4 payments of $207.25 with Learn more
Note: An IE POWERlink is required to install tune (sold separately)
Your factory MK7 power plant is controlled by a very advanced Engine Control Unit (ECU). This powerful computer is loaded with complicated maps and routines to operate your vehicle efficiently, however, much of the available performance is left on the table and the calibration is not written to take advantage of aftermarket power adders such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, donwpipes and more. IE's suite of ECU Tunes are born from extensive engineering and extreme development to completely reverse-engineer the factory mapping and re-write new calibrations for ultimate performance without sacrificing factory comfort and reliability. These perfected ECU Tunes undergo thousands of dyno tests, street analysis, track days, altitude testing and more -each test resulting in tweaks and revisions to the calibrations. The end result is a finely tuned and optimized beast that will completely transform your vehicle to deliver that addictive power you crave.
STAGE 1 FEATURES:
Stage 1 is engineered to release hidden horsepower and torque on completely stock hardware. Obsessive development delivers power gains smoothly across the entire powerband without adding a single aftermarket part. For those wanting more out Stage 1, the choice between 91 & 93 fuel octanes is included and the ability to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler, intake, and turbo inlet pipe. Low torque (manual trans w/ stock clutch) and high torque (DSG trans or upgraded clutch) files are both available.
- Gain 73hp on stock hardware
- Unleash hidden power in 30 minutes or less
- No hardware upgrades required
- Supports 91 & 93 octanes
- RPM limit raised to 7000 RPM
- Road speed limiters removed
- Easy upgrade to Stage 2 (only pay the difference)
- Low torque file available for stock clutch manual cars
- Compatible with IE Cold Air Intake
- Compatible with IE FDS Intercooler
- Compatible with IE DSG Tune
- All safety protocols remain for reliable engine life
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Requires IE POWERlink Flash Tool
- Requires Windows 7+ powered device
HOW DO I INSTALL THE TUNE?
IE's own in-house developed POWERlink cable and software gives you the freedom to quickly flash your car’s engine control unit (ECU) or transmission control unit (TCU) with your new IE performance tune. The cable simply plugs into your vehicle’s OBD-2 port, from there simply follow the on-screen directions to quickly upload the tune. Adding horsepower is as easy as clicking FLASH NOW!
The flash tool also grants instant access to upgrade tune stages, switch fuel octanes, flash back to stock, perform engine diagnostics, read/clear codes and gather high-quality operating data via logging.
- Laptop or tablet with Wifi connection and USB port running Windows 7 or above operating system required. Powered by 32 or 64 bit processor with 1.0GHz or greater and 4GB of Ram.
REST OF WORLD (ROW) SUPPORT
- IE tunes are designed and written on North American (NA) vehicles. Although IE does offer ROW purchases of software files, some ECUs available only in certain countries or markets may not be supported in our current file library. If you have access to read your ECU code, please contact us to verify compatibility before purchase.
IE MK7 GTI/GLI & 8V A3 performance calibrations continue to make power and torque above the factory rev limiter. To take advantage of the larger power band, factory rev limits have been raised to 7000RPM. On automatic equipped cars, our DSG Tune is required to unlock these higher RPM ranges. DSG Calibration will shift slightly before (6900RPM).
Once a tune purchase is applied to your vehicle's ECU, the tune is permanently registered to the vehicle and non-transferable to other vehicles. Tune can be transferred to a second party in the event of vehicle transfer of ownership only. Try IE software for 45 days from shipment date, if for any reason you are unsatisfied the tune may be removed and refunded risk-free.
- 2013-2017 Audi A3 8V (2.0 TFSI FWD)
- 2013+ Audi A3 8V/8.5V (2.0 TFSI AWD)
- Audi TTS 8S/8.5S (2.0 TFSI AWD)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.5