A catch can is utilized to capture all of the oil fumes that are omitted from the valve cover breather, removing the faulty factory oil separator in the process. This not only removes the oil mist that is found everywhere but will greatly help reduce carbon buildup on the intake valves, a common problem on FSI engines, which relates to power loss and poor drivability. Our kit includes the necessary valve cover breather adapter to remove the separator and plumb the catch can using the two included -10AN hoses. Using our catch can kit, you are not required to remove any of the emissions systems or vent the catch can to the atmosphere, which can cause oil mist build-up in your engine bay. Our breather plate simply installs in place of the factory plastic breather plate located on top of the valve cover, while the catch can mounts to a custom bracket easily accessible on the passenger side of the vehicle.
This kit uses the Integrated Engineering billet recirculating catch can, which features our state-of-the-art baffle system to catch the oil mist and not let it pass back into the turbo inlet. This flawless catch can is fully serviceable, easily disassembling if needed. Draining the catch can is simple with the use of the included T handle drain valve, no tools necessary. This beautiful piece is finished with a bright black anodize finish, which maintains a stealthy appearance while looking great in your engine bay.
Everything you need to upgrade the PCV system on your MK5 and MK6 Golf R 2.0T FSI engine is included with this kit, with a very simple installation that takes less than an hour to install on average. This kit allows the use of the factory engine cover if desired, and the entire install is completely reversible if it ever needs to be removed for any reason.
- Helps prevent carbon build-up
- Keep your engine running clean
- Complete kit, ready to install
- Installs under the factory engine cover
- All components are black for a sleek stealth install
- Braided stainless steel/nylon hose
INCLUDED WITH KIT
- Billet recirculating catch can
- Valve cover breather adapter
- Billet boost cap
- Perfect-fit braided Nylon hoses
- All necessary adapter fittings
- All necessary mounting hardware
REQUIRES FACTORY STYLE ENGINE MOUNTS
This IE catch can kit uses a secure mount on the OE engine mount bracket to secure the catch can. Many aftermarket motor mounts delete this mounting location and will require you to custom mount the catch can itself. If you are running aftermarket motor mounts, please verify if you have the mounting provision before purchasing.
COLD WEATHER CLIMATES
Catch can kits are designed for warm weather climates only. If you live in an area with sub-freezing temperatures in winter months, extra precaution must be taken as condensation in the catch can and lines can freeze and cause pressure to build up in the crankcase. We recommend checking the contents of the catch can frequently or removing the system entirely during cold winter months. Integrated Engineering is not responsible for any damage caused by improper servicing of the catch can.
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
- Audi - S3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
- VW - Golf R 2012-2012 (MK6) 2.0T
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
- VW - EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) Early 2.0T FSI EA113 (Timing belt engine) only
*This catch can kit will only work on early model 2.0T EA113 engines. You can verify your the correct engine if it is in the above chassis and is driven by a timing belt. If your engine is driven by a timing chain, you have an EA888 Gen1/Gen2 TSI engine and requires our IEBACC2 catch can kit.