NOTE: LISTING IS FOR INTAKE MANIFOLD ONLY. FUEL RAIL REQUIRED AND SOLD SEPARATELY. INSTALLATION HARDWARE REQUIRED AND SOLD SEPARATELY
READY TO TAKE YOUR 2.0T TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
This innovative IE fueling solution uses a modified version of our high-performance Intake Manifold as the base to add a second set of injectors to your direct injected VW or Audi 2.0T engine. This hardware kit unlocks your fueling limit and is able to fuel even the wildest power goals!
For race setups only. Requires custom fuel setup, fabrication, removal of emission systems, custom tuning or stand-alone fuel controllers, and should only be attempted by professional builders. This is not a bolt-on kit.
LEADING INTAKE MANIFOLD FEATURES
- Pre-modified to accept EV1 & EV14 compact fuel injectors
- Power and torque gains throughout the entire rpm range
- Fast onset boost, no loss in spool time
- O ring seals no liquid gasket or RTV required
- Thick wall cast construction for durability
- Internal flow-optimized velocity stacks
- Black powder coat finish with black anodized plenum cover
- 100% engineered, tested, designed, cast, and machined in the USA
2.0T TSI/TSI DIRECT PORT FUELING LIMITATIONS
When building big power/big turbo engines for the 2.0T FSI (EA113) or TSI (EA888 Gen1/2) engine, the stock direct injection fuel system quickly becomes under-spec as power level rise and ultimately limit the power levels achievable due to the low-pressure fuel pump, high-pressure fuel pump, and injectors. DI injector upgrades are very limited and mostly non-existent, even with HPFP and LPFP upgrades most 2.0T FSI/TSI builds top out at around 500-550HP on pump fuels due to fuel limitations.
INTRODUCING THE IE 2.0T DIRECT PORT INJECTION KIT
To overcome the fueling limitations, IE engineers have designed the ultimate base kit for adding a second set of injectors to your build. The plastic OEM intake manifold is replaced with our own 2.0T FSI/TSI intake manifold that has been specially modified with injector bungs to accept your choice of EV14 or EV14 compact style fuel injectors using 14mm o rings. The direct port fuel rail includes brackets and hardware to mount to our manifold directly and is machined with -6AN o ring boss inlet and outlet to accept easy-to-source AN fittings to adapt your fuel system. This is the same setup we used on our in-house MK6 GTI drag project to deliver enough fuel for over 700HP!
CUSTOM INSTALLATION AND SETUP REQUIRED
The IE 2.0T FSI/TSI Direct Port Injection Kit is sold as a base kit only and is not a direct bolt-on solution. Designed to serve as the base of your fuel build only, you or your builder will need to design and source the injectors, fuel line, fuel adapters, fittings, and remaining elements to complete the hardware installation. Custom ECU tuning and a secondary fuel system controller (recommended) will be required, make sure you speak with your builder/tuner before ordering. Fitment of the fuel rail may require modification to vacuum lines and removal of the PCV system and as such is not recommended for street-driven vehicles and is intended for race builds. Every build and vehicle will differ greatly in setup, no installation guide is provided and should be attempted by a professional engine builder and fabricator only.
ADDITIONAL INTAKE MANIFOLD FEATURES
The Integrated Engineering 2.0T FSI/TSI/TFSI intake manifold was carefully designed to provide an effective power increase across the entire rpm range without sacrificing low-end power or spool time. IE engineers have incorporated several true motorsport features into this intake manifold, making it greatly outperform the factory unit, as well as other aftermarket manifolds available. Read below to learn more about individual features of the IE intake manifold.
- USA CAST ALUMINUM
- IE manifolds are cast from a special self-aging, self-hardening alloy with especially strict requirements for chemical composition. Top of the line Japanese machining centers machine all major surfaces of the parts in one setup, ensuring a perfect fit, finish, and maximum value. The aluminum manifold makes a great replacement for the stock plastic unit, which is a common failure point.
- FLOW TUNED RUNNER DESIGN & VELOCITY STACKS
- Dramatic power and torque increases come from making small changes to the runner and velocity stack design. Our engineers have precisely tuned runner length, diameters, and resonance tuning. The IE manifold is the only manifold on the market featuring flow tested velocity stacks that have been optimally tuned for large power increases throughout the entire RPM band. The end result is the best performing intake manifold optimized specifically for 2.0T engines.
- INCREASED PLENUM VOLUME
- The plenum on this manifold has been generously sized and shaped to distribute airflow as evenly as possible to all 4 cylinders. The 2.4L internal volume is a massive improvement over the factory piece and ensures a steady supply of air for the engine.
- POWER INCREASE
- We have carefully engineered and tested this intake manifold in-house to get the best results possible in any condition. Using the latest in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, our engineers have optimized the manifold's airflow and power range for virtually any turbocharger. Even on smaller turbos such as VW/Audi K04 turbos, there are significant power and torque increases throughout the entire rpm range, with no loss in low-end power or spool time. What that means for you is an incredible increase in the driving experience with a bolt-on performance product, with truly no downsides.
- QUICK SPOOL
- With further careful tuning of the runner diameter and length, the IE manifold provides an optimal balance of power gains throughout the entire powerband with no loss in spool time or low-end power. Even on both smaller and larger turbo setups, the manifold will typically result in no added turbo lag.
- PRECISION ENGINEERING
- Unlike other manifolds on the market that are simply welded or cast with larger plenums and made to fit on the car, IE's performance intake manifolds receive special treatment from start to finish. Our engineering department looks at each specific application and designs an intake manifold with a properly sized runner and plenum. Then we begin a series of prototyping and testing countless revisions to the design to ensure optimum performance. Our engineers use Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software to optimize the runner and velocity stack (bellmouth) system for proper resonance tuning and airflow. Unlike competitor manifolds, we use this process on each manifold to design the application-specific runner system to maximize airflow delivery to the cylinders.
VEHICLE FITMENT BY ENGINE
VW & Audi - 2.0T FSI EA113 Engines
- Audi - A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2-8J) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- VW - Golf R 2012-2013) (MK6) 2.0T EA113 FSI/TSI engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
VW & Audi - 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 Engines
- Audi - A4 2009-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A4 Allroad 2009-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A5 2008-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A6 2012-2015 (C7 - C7.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - GTI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - SportWagen 2011-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - CC 2009-2015 (3C8) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1 & 2 engines*
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1 & 2 engines*
*Does not fit B8/B8.5 A4 & A5 2.0T TSI engines with 5th injector factory aluminum intake manifolds.
*Fits VW & Audi 2.0T FSI EA113 and TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines only, does not fit MK7/MQB EA888 Gen 3 engines.
VEHICLE SPECIFIC INSTALL KITS (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Designed specifically for each individual application, IE Intake Manifold Install Kits are complete with all hardware necessary to install your new IE 2.0T cast intake manifold. These kits including all needed brackets to fasten OEM lines and components, as well as couplers to plumb the valve cover breather, vacuum connections, and throttle body. Verify the correct install kit for your vehicle below before ordering. This kit is for the installation of the intake manifold, not to set up the port injection.
2.0T FSI (EA113) TRANSVERSE KIT
- VW - MK6 Golf R (2012-2013)
- VW - MK5 GTI 2.0T FSI (2006-2008)
- VW - MK5 Jetta & GLI 2.0T FSI (2005-2008)
- AUDI - 8J/MK2 TTS (2009-2015)
- AUDI - 8J/MK2 TT 2.0T FSI (2008-2010)
- AUDI - 8P/MK2 A3 2.0T FSI (2006-2008)
2.0T FSI (EA113) LONGITUDINAL KIT
- AUDI - B7 A4 2.0T FSI (2005-2008)
2.0T TSI (EA888 GEN 1 & GEN 2) TRANSVERSE KIT
- VW - MK6 GTI 2.0T TSI (2010-2014)
- VW - MK5 GTI 2.0T TSI (2008-2010)
- VW - MK6 Jetta & GLI 2.0T TSI (2011-2013)
- VW - MK5 Jetta & GLI 2.0T TSI (2008-2011)
- AUDI - 8J/MK2 TT 2.0T FSI (2010-2015)
- AUDI - 8P/MK2 A3 2.0T FSI (2008-2013)
2.0T TSI (EA888 GEN 1 & GEN 2) LONGITUDINAL KIT
- AUDI - B8 A4 2.0T TSI (2009-2013)
- AUDI - B8 A5 2.0T TSI (2009-2013)