Innovate Motorsports develops, manufactures, and supports universal digital tuning tools, including wideband air/fuel ratio meters, gauges, and data acquisitions systems. For engine data analysis, the Logworks software is available for download free of charge.
The Innovate Motorsports MTX-L PLUS wideband gauge features patented DirectDigital™ technology and all-new Advanced Sensor Control which receives feedback from the sensor more frequently and optimizes heater control. The combination of these technologies makes the MTX-L Plus Innovate's fastest, most durable and accurate air/fuel ratio gauge ever! Includes Innovate MTS serial comms for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels for analysis with powerful LogWorks PC software.
MODULAR TUNING SYSTEM (MTS)
All Innovate products are completely modular, enabling you to build the perfect tuning system for your needs. The MTS is scalable, and all components share a common digital communications protocol. A simple and common configuration is an MTX-L PLUS gauge for A/F monitoring. An more complex setup might include an LC-2 on every cylinder, a LM-2 for recording, two TC-4 PLUS's for exhaust gas temperature, an SSI-4 PLUS for intake and turbo temp, speedo & TPS, and lastly an MTX-L PLUS to monitor the data in real-time.
- FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
- FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
- ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/16”) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types