Innovate Motorsports develops, manufactures, and supports universal digital tuning tools, including wideband air/fuel ratio meters, gauges, and data acquisitions systems. For engine data analysis, the Logworks software is available for download free of charge.
The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine Innovate Motorsports' patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand! Includes Innovate MTS serial comms for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels for analysis with powerful LogWorks PC software.
MODULAR TUNING SYSTEM (MTS)
All Innovate products are completely modular, enabling you to build the perfect tuning system for your needs. The MTS is scalable, and all components share a common digital communications protocol. A simple and common configuration is an MTX-L PLUS gauge for A/F monitoring. An more complex setup might include an LC-2 on every cylinder, a LM-2 for recording, two TC-4 PLUS's for exhaust gas temperature, an SSI-4 PLUS for intake and turbo temp, speedo & TPS, and lastly an MTX-L PLUS to monitor the data in real-time.
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, boost pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- Boost Vision - a real-time calculated approximation of your ECU’s boost limit based on current ethanol content percentage
- OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes): Ethanol %, Vacuum/Boost, Target Boost, Peak Boost, Fuel Temp, Air/Fuel ratio, °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR, and On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- Warning indicator LED when actual boost exceeds target boost (user programmable)
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- 3-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers: Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100%, Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C), Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
- Pressure readings can be adjusted for altitude differences
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!