Innovate Motorsports develops, manufactures, and supports universal digital tuning tools, including wideband air/fuel ratio meters, gauges, and data acquisitions systems. For engine data analysis, the Logworks software is available for download free of charge.
The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED display (available in blue, green, or red). Each Gauge Kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, serial cable, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software. For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces, and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a PL-1 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
MODULAR TUNING SYSTEM (MTS)
All Innovate products are completely modular, enabling you to build the perfect tuning system for your needs. The MTS is scalable, and all components share a common digital communications protocol. A simple and common configuration is an MTX-L PLUS gauge for A/F monitoring. An more complex setup might include an LC-2 on every cylinder, a LM-2 for recording, two TC-4 PLUS's for exhaust gas temperature, an SSI-4 PLUS for intake and turbo temp, speedo & TPS, and lastly an MTX-L PLUS to monitor the data in real-time.
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/included software
- Comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-2 Wideband Controller, DB Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung, Serial Cable, LogWorks Software (Free Download), and instructions