The heart of GTIII-800 concept is a set of two new HKS turbines in a symmetrical layout. Turbos employ a light compressor wheel to produce very linear boost and might be installed as a simple turbo upgrade. With engine modifications this kit makes it possible to reach 800PS, however, for that kind of power an upgrade of egnine internals is required. We recommend HKS pistons and conrods, like we used in our test.
- 2 x GTIII-RS Turbochargers (symmetrical, one reverse flow)
- Highly durable cast exhaust manifold.
- Twin GTII wastegate to ensure stable boost control.
- Wastegate return to stainless steel in consideration of environmental pollution.
- Includes turbines, turbine brackets, cooling and oil piping, other necessary items.
- Minor Modification to factory heat shields, water lines and other engine bay components required (cutting and welding necessary)
- Engine will need to be removed from vehicle for installation
- For use wihtout metal catalyzer.
- Shipped preset @ 88.3kpa(0.9kgf/cm2).
- Installation Instructions
- 07/2012+ Nissan GT-R R35