DBA 5000 HD Ring SINGLE - Ford Focus RS 10-12 (Front, w/NAS Nuts 336 x 28mm)
SEE NOTES BELOW REGARDING VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY
Notes Regarding Vehicle Compatibility:
Vehicle fitment provided in this listing is to be used as a rough guide only and may not actually suit your vehicle. Due to multiple brake packages sometimes being offered by manufacturers it may be necessary to measure your existing brake discs and/or pads and compare with the measurements provided by DBA here:
Click "Part Number Search" tab and input SKU provided above.
Returns/Exchanges will incur restocking and freight fees or may be denied in certain circumstances.
NOTE: DBA replacement rings are sold individually. Purchase quantity 2 for a pair.
Sharing all the benefits of the 4000 Series, DBA's 5000 Series rotors are a composite 2 piece direct replacement brake rotor. DBA uses only the highest quality materials to ensure optimal performance under the most strenuous circumstances, combining high carbon cast-iron rings with aerospace grade aluminium hats (T6061-T6), held together with National Aerospace Standard HDs (NAS) bolts and crimp nuts.
The 5000 Series share all of the performance technology featured in the 4000 Series, with the added benefits of further weight reduction and improved heat management via aluminium hats. DBA's 5000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement 2 piece performance brake rotor.
DBA’s 5000 Standard HD Series variant features a smooth OE style rotor finish, popular for drivers looking for the benefits of a 5000 Series rotor but requiring an OE style look, such as under controlled race divisions.
DBA recommends a T3 slot for high performance applications.
2-Piece Design with Aerospace grade aluminium hats (T6061-T6)
- The use of aerospace grade aluminium hats reduces the unsprung weight of the brake rotors, while allowing for uniform radial disc expansion through the cast iron rings, and reduced heat transfer from disc to hub via the aluminium hats.
Kangaroo Paw 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness and prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time which minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Special formulation designed to respond to DBA's TSP process.
Thermographic Temperature Monitoring
- Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures.
- When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colours allowing the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims.
Paint protection on non-friction areas
- Reduces corrosion, enhances appearance, stops any unsightly rust formation, adds value to the product.