DBA 4000 HD Rotors PAIR - Ford Focus RS LZ AWD 2016-ON (Front, 350 x 25mm)
SEE NOTES BELOW REGARDING VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY
Notes Regarding Vehicle Compatibility:
Vehicle fitment provided in this listing is to be used as a rough guide only and may not actually suit your vehicle. Due to multiple brake packages sometimes being offered by manufacturers it may be necessary to measure your existing brake discs and/or pads and compare with the measurements provided by DBA here:
Click "Part Number Search" tab and input SKU provided above.
Returns/Exchanges will incur restocking and freight fees or may be denied in certain circumstances.
DBA's 4000 Series disc brake rotors are a direct replacement single-piece brake rotor, designed for drivers seeking upgraded performance braking in the Specifications tab and beyond standard OE levels. Cast from XG-150 high carbon alloyed iron and undergoing Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP), DBA's metallurgy is able to handle the increased stress and heat generated under intense braking applications, time and time again.
Featuring DBA's patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation that implements a series of 144 diamond and teardrop patterned pillars, DBA achieves up to a 30% increase in surface area and 20% improvement in cooling efficiency (as compared to a traditional straight vane design).
DBA's 4000 Series HD variant features a smooth OE style rotor finish, popular for drivers looking for the benefits of a 4000 Series rotor but requiring an OE style look, such as under controlled race divisions.
Features (Where Applicable):
Kangaroo Paw 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness and prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time which minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Special formulation designed to respond to DBA's TSP process.
Thermographic Temperature Monitoring
- Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures.
- When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colours allowing the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims.
Paint protection on non-friction areas
- Reduces corrosion, enhances appearance, stops any unsightly rust formation, adds value to the product.