The trailing-end flange uses the stock donut gasket and factory spring bolts to aid in flex, longevity and proper fitment. A bespoke cast 3" flat flange provides a true mating surface at the O2 housing. These features provide an improved seal compared to other methods, as well as reduced noise.
The COBB Tuning Mitsubishi Downpipe features a widened diameter of 3" for increased flow of exhaust gases from the turbo charger to allow for improved horsepower and torque. The downpipe is constructed of 304 stainless steel, mandrel bent tubing, which can be fitted to the OEM exhaust or the COBB Tuning Catted Mid-Pipe.
- Minimal Bends for Less Restriction
- 304 Stainless Steel for Corrosion Resistance
- Two O2 Bungs for Factory & Aftermarket Sensors
- Stock Donut Gasket for Optimal Sealing and Long Life
- Designed to Work with Factory Style O2 Housings
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X CZ4A
- Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart CY4A