Cobb Tuning Stage 3 Power Package w/Akrapovic Exhaust, Gloss Diffuser, CSF Intercoolers - Porsche 911 Turbo/Turbo S 991.2
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED
The Porsche Stage 3 Package High Gloss 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S 2017-2019 includes the COBB Accessport with PDK Flashing, CSF Intercoolers, Akrapovic SS Link Pipe Set w/ Cat & Titanium Slip-On Line Exhaust w/ High Gloss Diffuser and COBB Badge.
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this optional addition to the Slip-On Line will enhance the sound of the exhaust, and power will be taken to greater heights. Fitted with sporty catalytic converters, installing this option increases the engine’s performance and adds an aural improvement for all to appreciate. Providing improved flow for the exhaust gases, the link pipes take the 911 to greater heights.
The Akrapovic Slip-On Line for the Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.2) is the first stage in the exhaust tuning process and gives this already outstanding car a further step in performance. Complete the slip-on system with titanium tailpipes in combination with carbon fiber diffuser in matte or high gloss finish.
A Porsche Turbo / Turbo S fitted with the Akrapovic exhaust system is further enhanced with the mandatory hand-crafted carbon fiber rear diffuser in a high gloss finish , incorporating two sets of side located titanium tailpipes.
Designed exclusively for the car, this stunning handcrafted diffuser takes the look of the rear of the vehicle to a whole new level and shows off the Akrapovic Slip-On line system’s tailpipes to their full extent.
CSF Cooling is proud to announce the official public release of its Porsche 991 Turbo & Turbo S high performance intercoolers for both 991.1 & 991.2 models. Since the intercoolers made their official world debut at the 2017 SEMA show, a unique sales decision was made to only release these intercoolers (for a period of 1 year) to a select group of the world’s most highly regarded Porsche motorsport ECU tuners and vehicle builders. Over the past year, CSF’s Porsche 991 Turbo intercoolers have been race-tested, logged, and fully validated by some of the world’s best Porsche tuners. These intercoolers have been regarded as the “Go-To” option for the best performance and value available in the performance aftermarket.
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Porsche 991.2 Turbo, Turbo S PDK Transmission Flash
- Simulated Stock
- COBB OEM+
- COBB Sport
- COBB Sport+
- COBB Aggressive
- COBB High Torque Aggressive
- Accessport with PDK Flashing AP3-POR-012-PDK
- Akrapovic Link Pipe Set w/ Cat (SS)
- Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Titanium) Exhaust w/ High Gloss Diffuser
- COBB Badge
Accessport V3 Features:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Remove Accessport programming with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.