Cobb Tuning Stage 2 Power Package w/Akrapovic Exhaust, Matte Diffuser - Porsche Carrera S/GTS 991.2 (Non PSE)
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED
The Stage 2 Power Package includes the COBB Accessport with PDK Flashing, High Flow Filter, Akrapovic Link Pipe Set w/ Cat (SS), Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Titanium) w/ Titanium Tips, Akrapovic Sound Kit, Akrapovic Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser (Matte) and COBB Badge. The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included.
Note: Compatible with Non-PSE, non-valved exhaust models only
The AMS Engineers designed the 991.2 high flow dry media filter to provide optimum air flow. The filter is an amazing 6.875 square feet of high flow filter material. The filter features 55 pleats that are 15.5? wide and at a depth of .75? giving it the optimal structure for the best balance of flow and filtration. Perhaps the best feature about this high flow dry media filter is that it improves the effectiveness of your future upgrades giving you maximum hp output potential. Increasing airflow in and out of your engine will improve turbo spool characteristics and increase power output when tuned accordingly.
Built from high-grade, heat-resistant, ultra-lightweight titanium alloys – which are sandblasted and coated for durability – the Slip-On Line is the first step in exhaust modification. Delivering weight savings in excess of 35% over stock, while increasing performance, the exhaust uses the latest innovative technologies in its construction, including parts cast in Akrapovic’s in-house foundry. It is perfectly tuned to give a unique sound to the turbocharged boxer engine and is finished with two beautiful tailpipes to add to the aesthetic pleasure. Designed to replace the Porsche sport system, the Slip-On Line can also be used with the optional stainless-steel link pipe set to further improve sound and performance.
Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this optional addition to the Slip-On Line will enhance the sound of the exhaust, and power will be taken to greater heights. Fitted with sporty catalytic converters, installing this option increases the engine’s performance and adds an aural improvement for all to appreciate. Providing improved flow for the exhaust gases, the link pipes take the 911 to greater heights
The optional Akrapovic Sound Kit enables owners of selected Akrapovic car exhausts to control the sound of the system from the cockpit of their machine. Using Akrapovic technology, drivers can easily switch between the quiet mode and a sportier sound. With the use of a receiver to drive the actuators that open or close the valves at the end of the exhaust system, drivers can use the Sound Remote Controller or the new smartphone app (for iOS and Android) to regulate the valves.
The diffuser is perfectly styled to add a stunning visual touch to the rear of the Porsche 911. Made from hand-crafted, high-grade carbon fiber, the rear diffuser is available in either a matte or high-gloss finish to complement the twin centrally located tailpipes.
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Porsche 991.2 Carrera (Base, S, T, GTS) PDK Transmission Flash
- Simulated Stock
- COBB OEM+
- COBB Sport
- COBB Sport+
- COBB Aggressive
Accessport V3 Features AP3-POR-011-PDK:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Remove Accessport programming with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.
Vehicle Fitment - Compatible with Non-PSE, non-valved exhaust models only
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4S PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet PDK WM
- Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet PDK WM