The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Ford. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need. COBB High Flow Filters are designed to permit very high flow rates, minimize restriction, maximize filtration and provide a long life filter. Using propriety Woven cotton and metal mesh with a precision molded rubber base, the COBB High Flow Filter ensures that only clean air passes into your engine for maximum efficiency. Why not treat your car to fresh air with a COBB High Flow Filter and let it reward you with increased power, fuel economy and money savings!
The COBB Intake for the second generation Ford Raptor checks every box that enthusiasts expect from a high-quality bolt on upgrade. The factory piping from the air-box is replaced with dual 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing to maximize airflow while custom silicone couplers ensure perfect OEM-like fitment.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Ford F-150 Raptor. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage1 93 Oct. or 98 RON
- Peak Gains: +15.32% HP / +17.07% TQ
- Max Gains: +28.92% HP / +28.92% TQ
Generally speaking, 91 octane calibrations have a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for lower octane fuel blends. The maps designed for 93 octane are the most aggressive. Peak Gains are measured as the absolute maximum value between the highest points of two plots. Max. Gains are measured as the maximum delta percentage between two plots. Results may vary. Power as tested on 2018 F-150 Raptor vehicles using these identical calibrations.
- Accessport V3 AP3-FOR-005
- COBB Intake System with 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Injection Molded Reinforced Composite Air-Box Lid
- Filter with 165% More Surface Area Versus Stock
- Compatible with COBB Accessport OTS Maps
Ford Accessport Features:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges ? Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- Auto On/Off Detection: This feature, when enabled, allows the Accessport to power on when the vehicle is detected to be running and shut down once the engine has been turned off.
- Accesstuner: Create custom calibrations for your vehicle using Accesstuner software! For modifications beyond COBB Stage Power Packages, custom tuning may be required. For customers interested in doing that themselves, completing a training course will be required prior to downloading the software.
- Accessport Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.
Ford Raptor Specific Features:
- AUTO START-STOP ADJUSTMENT: A common complaint with the Raptor was the bothersome auto start/stop setting. There was no easy way to turn it off and keep it off with subsequent key cycles. The Auto Start-Stop feature accomplishes just that! With this feature you can set enable/disable Auto Start-Stop and the setting will be retained even after the vehicle is turned off. To use this feature go to “Tune” > “Adjustments” > “Auto Start-Stop” > and then select “1” if you want it to be enabled or “0” to disable.
- FUEL PUMP CONTROL: You guessed it. This feature allows control of the in-tank fuel pump. This is especially useful if you want to drain the fuel tank to run different fuels, depressurize the fuel system to change injectors, or are needing to drain the fuel tank for any other reason. To use this feature (see Accessport steps below), with the engine running set the value to -1. This will turn off the fuel pump and the engine will shut down when fuel pressure reaches its lowest. You can then disconnect the fuel line and route it to a container. You can then key ON and set the value to 1 turning the fuel pump back on which would then drain your fuel tank.
- DYNAMIC PEDAL CONTROL: This feature can be used to enhance or dull your accelerator pedal response. You can set this value from -5 to 10. Each reduction from 0 to -5 will decrease pedal response by 20%. This could be useful if you’re wanting to limit power or fuel consumption. Each increment from 0 to 10 will increase your pedal response by 10%. This will make the truck feel faster since the throttle will open more with less pedal input. Below is a graphical representation comparing throttle pedal input (x axis) with the amount the throttle body is opening (y axis) for each setting. Also shown is the pathway on the Accessport to adjust this setting.
- VALET MODE: Valet Mode can be used to reduce maximum power output by limiting throttle to about 25%. A value of 1 will enable valet mode. A value of 0 will return to normal. This setting will be retained even through key cycles and does not require changing maps! Below shows how to adjust Valet Mode on the Accessport.