Designed using CAD technology, the COBB Black anodized billet shifter body is CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. Like our original design, the shift throw distance and shift knob height are independently adjustable and both can easily be adjusted with the shifter installed in the vehicle.
Steel socket head screws are set in a counter bore for a flush mount and provide clamping force to firmly hold the upper and lower slider shafts in place. This design allows easy independent adjustment of shift knob height and shifter throw length, while being strong enough to stand up to rowing through the gears with extreme enthusiasm.
Compatible with the factory shift knob or any aftermarket knobs designed to replace the factory unit.
Our revolutionary Double Adjustable Shifter ushers in a new generation of adjustability for one of the most critical links from driver to car, the ability to control both the height of the shift knob as well as the length of the shifter throw. This shifter has a "narrow barrel" and is for use in cars that came with the Subaru factory short-shifter option.
- If your shifter fork width is ~29mm, you will need this Shifter.
- If your shifter fork width is ~36.5mm, you will need the Wide Barrel Shifter (part 212315), or the TALL Wide Barrel Shifter (212315)
- 6061 Aluminum Body
- Anodized Black
- Knob Height - 1" higher to 1" lower
- Throw - 10% longer to 25% shorter after cutting trim ring
- Compatible with Factory or Aftermarket Shift Knobs