This is the CSF stepped core design, bar/plate high performance BMW n54 intercooler. It is a “drop-in fit” intercooler, which requires no modifications to install. It has a bottom / larger section that is 5.5 inches thick (140mm) with a front face that is massive ~8.25 inches tall (210mm). A huge improvement over the OEM unit and enough to handle even the most advanced n54 engine builds. Good for 1000hp no problem! And, it's compatible with the COBB Off The Shelf maps. It is available in your choice of black or silver finish.
- Stepped core design for maximum surface area contact and internal intake air-flow volume.
- Largest “drop-in fit” intercooler available in the industry.
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization.
- Lab tested on CSF’s in-house wind tunnel.
- Rounded front face bar/plate design for optimized airflow through the core.
- Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation.
- Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” inlet/outlet connections.
- Fully reversible back to OEM spec with no modifications needed.
- Available in silver and matte black.
- Lifetime warranty.
- ~5Deg C drop in temperatures when compared to the OEM intercooler after multiple repeated runs.
- Power increase of 15-20 hp on stock cars, 25+ hp on modified vehicles.
- Brilliant Silver
- CNC Machined OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- Rounded Bar and Plate Core
- Stepped Intercooler Design
- Direct Plug and Play
- 2004-2015 BMW E82/E87/E88 135i (N54/N55 Engine)
- 2011-2013 BMW E82 1M Coupe (N54/N55 Engine)
- 2005-2011 BMW E90/E91/E92/E93 335i (N54/N55 Engine)