Autotech is the premier manufacturer of fuel pump upgrades for the FSI engine because our kit offers the highest quality, solid engineering, and great value. Upon installing the pump, notable increases include 5% Torque increase and an additional 10Bar of fuel rail pressure. Our HPFP kit continues to be the benchmark that imitators strive to reach. However, Autotech’s HPFP Kit is not easily duplicated.
There are many reasons why Autotech’s Kit is superior. Here are a few:
- Each piston (11.5mm) and cylinder in Autotech HPFP kit undergo high-precision grinding processes many times during their manufacture, ensuring that the most precise tolerances are maintained through the final step. Not the cheapest way to make them, but the best way.
- Each piston and cylinder are match-ground and serialized to ensure absolute precision and the utmost longevity.
- Autotech was the first to incorporate plasma DLC coating on HPFP components to reduce friction losses and increase performance. Others have tried to follow by adding a coating to their parts. However, the DLC process alone is not enough – it is not a cure for substandard precision – the parts must be engineered specifically for the process to take full advantage: Autotech’s are. The success we have in the field can attest to that.
- HPFP-specific mapping is now commonly available from tuners worldwide.
Tuners trust Autotech’s HPFP in their conversions and upgrades because it works, and works well.
- Audi RS3 8P (2.5 TFSI)
- Audi TT 8J (2.0 TFSI)
- Audi TTRS 8J (2.5 TFSI)
- Audi A4 B8 (2.0 TFSI)
- Audi S4 B8 (3.0 TFSI)
- Audi A5 8T (2.0 TFSI)
- Audi S5 8T (3.0 TFSI)
- Audi A6 C7 (2.0 TFSI, 3.0 TFSI)
- Audi A7 4G (3.0 TFSI)
- Audi A8 D4 (3.0 TFSI)
- Audi Q5 8R (2.0 TFSI)
- Audi SQ5 8R (3.0 TFSI)