AST suspension lowering springs will lower that center of gravity without giving in a lot of the comfort you are used to with the OEM springs. The lowering springs are a direct replacement of the OEM springs and have been developed especially for each vehicle specific. Made out of the best material on the best Wafios coiling machines available.
- Developed and tested to work flawless with stock dampers
- Progressive design for the best lowering vs performance
- Over 2500 different applications
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to Monotube technology (i: provides greater damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston.)
- Lowering from 20mm to 60mm (see below vehicle specific lowering)
- Applications starting from 1966 to now
- Cold coiled
- Lifetime warranty on breaking.
Vehicle Fitment and Notes:
2001-2003 Subaru Impreza GD/GG/GGS Sedan 2.0T WRX
- Front: 30mm
- Rear: 25mm