AST Suspension Lowering Springs 35mm/35mm - Mercedes C-Class W205 14+ Sedan (C250/C300/C180D/C200D/C220D/C250D)
ANY IMPORT TAXES/COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE DISPLAYED. ITEMS MAY BE SENT TO YOU DIRECT FROM SUPPLIER PENDING LOCAL STOCK LEVELS
or 4 payments of $145.47 with Learn more
Special Order - Contact Us For ETA
AST suspension lowering springs will lower that center of gravity without giving in a lot of the comfort you are used to with the OEM springs. The lowering springs are a direct replacement of the OEM springs and have been developed especially for each vehicle specific. Made out of the best material on the best Wafios coiling machines available.
- Developed and tested to work flawless with stock dampers
- Progressive design for the best lowering vs performance
- Over 2500 different applications
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to Monotube technology (i: provides greater damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston.)
- Lowering from 20mm to 60mm (see below vehicle specific lowering)
- Applications starting from 1966 to now
- Cold coiled
- Lifetime warranty on breaking.
01/2014- Mercedes C-Class W205 Sedan C250/C300/C180D/C200D/C220D/C250D
- Front: 35mm
- Rear: 35mm
- Not suitable for 4WD (four-wheel drive) cars.
- For cars with standard lowering, the indicated lowering will be reduced with the amount of the standard lowering.