The APR Oil Catch Can System traps excessive crankcase oil vapors and gunk from entering the engine. The system eliminates a possible performance robbing boost leak, while reducing carbon buildup on intake valves, octane lowering oil vapors and oil pooling within the intake tract. It's a simple modification to install, drains in seconds with the flick of a knob, and is recommended at all stages of performance.
- Increases performance
- Increases performance by eliminating a common boost leak, and reducing octane lowering oil vapors and airflow restricting carbon buildup.
- Eliminates a boost leak
- Bypassing the PCV manifold connection point eliminates a possible failure point.
- Catches oil and gunk
- Oil and gunk pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Easy to drain
- A simple knob allows the system to drain in seconds without any tools.
- Easy to install
- Installs in minutes.
- The hoses pop right on without tools thanks to the OEM Norma fittings.
- Easy to maintain
- Yearly maintenance is a snap thanks to the two-piece billet design.
- High-quality hoses
- Resist oil degradation, kinks, abrasion, and blockage from freezing, with an OEM look.
- High-quality can, plate and bracket
- Strong, clean and attractive billet-aluminum and stainless steel parts look right at home in the engine bay.