AEM's 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Its compact, short body design (65mm length) with mounting hooks also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- Your vehicle's factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM's High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. We recommend purchasing the fuel pump hard wiring kit (information below).
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump's performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX VA
- 2012+ Subaru BRZ
- 2012+ Toyota 86
Hard Wire Kit Option:
Get the most out of your new high flow fuel pump by ensuring it gets the voltage it needs. Old, compromised OE wiring can limit the voltage your fuel pump receives. A hardwire kit includes everything you need to safely, easily, and reliably wire your pump directly to your battery, ensuring no matter how hard you push your pump, your wiring will be up to the task. We especially recommend this kit for use in cars over 10 years old, cars making over 400whp, and cars which were originally not designed for high horsepower.
Select an AEM hard wire kit when adding to cart.